Bugden Signs would like to introduce the latest edition to its staff; CNC router!
What will we do it it?
- Increase productivity – Cutting complex shapes with a CNC router is significantly faster that manually with a jig saw. This saves time and money.
- Increased accuracy – A CNC router is 10 fold more accurate cutting shapes than with a jog saw. We’ll never have to worry again if the parts will fit together.
- Increased repeatability – An increase in accuracy means an increase in repeatability. Making another copy of the sign is as easy in 10 years as it is today. No more removing a sign to obtain a pattern first.
- Increased quality – Parts from the CNC router are nearly perfect, requiring little to no sanding.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Popular applications include:
- Sign-making – All types of 2D and 3D signs in woods, metals and plastics
- Exhibition Stands – Large format routing for all requirements
- General Woodworking – Furniture, shopfitting, scenery production and more
- Interiors – Multi-purpose routing and engraving in all materials
- Point of Purchase – Display stands, fixtures and fittings
- Scenery and Sets – Fast turnaround and high quality processing
- Solid Surface – Process modern and traditional materials
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
The CNC router is suitable for manufacturers looking to automate their business and expand their production capabilities.
- Low-cost, high-value series
- Excellent reliability and ease of use
- Steel frame construction for maximum rigidity
- Solid aluminum vacuum/clamping deck
The CNC router is available with a standard process area, designed for efficient use of material sizes and designed for a high performance-to-price ratio. With features typically found on higher priced machines, including welded steel frame, profile linear bearing rails and a multipurpose aluminum vacuum and clamping bed.